Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
A 50% restocking fee may be applied to Final Sale or stale items returned.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered.
We do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. Please email email@example.com for assistance before returning.
- All returns must include a return request form or packing slip. If you do not have a return request form, you may download and print the form here.
- Return packages must include a return request form OR packing slip. If these are not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, please fill out a return form or packing slip from each order returned.
- SPERGO is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Additional notes: When returning by mail, you will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid. Depending on the shipping method and carrier used to return, your return package may take several days or weeks to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Fashion Nova will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you SPERGO store credit for future purchase(s).
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. SPERGO does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
SPERGO reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, SPERGO reserves the right to refuse service online to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.